Take a convenient and comfortable journey with us from Gold Coast to Brisbane and the pristine waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park.
Choose the pace of your day with this full-day tour - from deeply relaxed to high-energy adventure. Snorkel around the Tangalooma Wrecks, spot the big three - dolphins, dugongs and sea turtles, trampoline into the ocean, spend time exploring untouched beaches or kick back on our boat tapping into the licensed bar onboard.
Do it all or do as little as you please.
Typical Itinerary of the Tour
0900hrs: Check-in opens at the See Moreton berth at Rivergate Marina, Brisbane. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks are provided to start the day and set the pace of relaxation and indulgence.
0930hrs: The time has come to depart Rivergate Marina and set sail in the direction of Moreton Island.
1000 - 1600 hrs:
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles and other marine life as we take a Marine Discovery Tour around Moreton Island’s diverse western coastline.
- Dive into a tropical buffet lunch featuring local wild-caught prawns and seasonal fruits.
- Enjoy a fish feeding and identification session with our marine naturalist, admiring the sea creatures that are lucky enough to call Tangalooma Wrecks home.
- Snorkel around the Tangalooma Wrecks under lifeguard supervision watching the underwater world unfurl before your very eyes.
- Unwind on the shoreline with free island time. Jump into the ocean from a trampoline or take a walk on the lookout for instagram worthy views and local wildlife.
1615hrs: Wave a sad goodbye to the glorious setting of Moreton Island as we pull up anchor and head back to Rivergate Marina.
1730hrs: With immense satisfaction and smiles all round, we arrive back in Brisbane.
- Your packing list should include: swimwear, sun protection, comfortable clothing, towel
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation details
- Participation for infants aged 2 and below is free of charge. Should you be bringing along any infants, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and No. of Infants
- Vegetarian dietary options are available for this tour - please enquire on-site
Tours depart daily from early November to late April at 0930rs and return approximately at 1730hrs
*Boarding commences at 0900hrs.
**Pickups commence at an earlier timing, depending on where your pickup point is.
What You Get
- Return transfers from selected Gold Coast pickup locations
- Full day tour to Moreton Island
- Morning tea upon boarding
- Delicious tropical buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea and tropical fruit platter
- Snorkel experience (guided snorkel tour, mask, snorkel gear, full tuition for snorkelling)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to tour departure point
- Personal expenses
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Rivergate Marina, Brisbane (Corner of Queensport & Paringa Road, Murarrie)