Here at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, you can get face to face with animals native to the continent of Australia. Located only 12km off Brisbane, the park houses a wide range of animals, and is said to be home to more than 130 koalas. Spend your afternoon feeding the kangaroos in the park, or attend some of the entertaining yet informative shows led by the experienced and professional keepers. There’s always something to do here at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary!
0900 - 1700 hours (GMT+10)
Closed on Christmas and ANZAC day
One-day Admission Ticket
Ages 14 and above
Ages 3 -13
Free admission for ages 2 and below (must be accompanied by paying adult)
Admissions to the park
Food and beverages
Koala photo session
Transportation to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
3. Print and present the ticket to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary counter for verification
* ticket valid for 6 months from date of purchase
● Opening time subject to change.
● Ticket only valid 6 months from date of purchase and multiple entries are not allowed.
● Passenger must be at 708 Jesmond Road Fig Tree Pocket, Queensland 4069
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
This item is non-refundable and date changes are not allowed once purchased.
Cuddle a koala or hand feed kangaroos
708 Jesmond Road, Fig Tree Pocket, Qld 4069 Australia