Jetboat Broadwater Adventure in Gold Coast
Join the “Broadwater Adventure” ride, famous for the unique blend of Thrills & Adventure mixed with Sightseeing & Scenery!
The longest jetboat ride on the Gold Coast with over 35 kilometres of spectacular scenery, the Broadwater Adventure provides more spins, slides, thrills and sightseeing than any other Wavebreak Island tour. It is the only adventure ride accessing Moreton Bay Marine Park, therefore you will witness the magic of wild dolphin spotting and view Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
When other rides reach Wavebreak Island and turn for home, the fun of our Broadwater Adventure is just beginning and continues on for another 30km. Book now and be part of the most exciting and value jetboating experience in Australia.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation details
Your jetboat departs at 1000hrs, 1200hrs & 1500hrs daily, except 25 December
What You Get
- 55-minute Jetboat ride with a complimentary photo pack per booking
- Hotel pickup service from most Gold Coast hotels
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your Jetboat.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 2 days or less prior the departure date
- 100% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 3 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Shop 7b, Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach