INFINITY is a unique and mind-blowing 30 minute journey into spectacular, futuristic maze-like worlds of wonder – an extraordinary series of 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, emotive atmospheric sound fields, sensuous aromas, ultra-groovy music and amazing spectacular illusions that appear to go all the way to infinity!
Infinity Attraction on the Gold Coast is a mind blowing journey into a spectacular, futuristic, maze-like world of wonder. Infinity is one of the Gold Coasts favourite attractions, comprised of an extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments. Be transported into another world filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way to – Infinity!
This unique Infinity journey is a fantastic out-of-this-world experience and is great for both kids and adults. Infinity Gold Coast is suitable for all ages from 8-108 offering unforgettable family fun right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. It is also a great idea if you are looking for something fun to do on a rainy day on the Gold Coast or even to escape the heat of summer. For an awesome sensory overload visit Infinity the special effects fun house like nothing else you have ever experienced!
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further enquiries before purchasing admission. Alternatively please see all entry and safety conditions here
- If uneven and unstable floors in some areas might affect you, please make further enquiries before entry
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted. Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parent’s risk. We recommend against entering with a baby or toddler. Children must be able to walk through unassisted
- Parents with young children who feel threatened by the dark or unknown: Does your child have an unusual fear of the dark? In some of Infinity’s environments the special effects require a very low level of light. A small percentage of young children and some adults may feel anxious under these conditions. INFINITY is a series of fun environments. Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry. Please make sure you watch and explain the safety instruction in the video you will before entry. Ask for more information if you have any doubts.
Open daily from 10am to 10pm. Closed Christmas Day (December 25th) and open from 1pm Anzac Day (April 25th)
What You Get
- General admission to Infinity Attraction
- 10% off digital photo package
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at Infinity Attraction Gold Coast
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified or The voucher/ticket is open dated and may be used at any date within 180 days from the date of purchase
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher/ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
How to Get There
Located at the Chevron Renaissance Centre, corner of Surfers Paradise Blvd and Elkhorn Ave, Surfers Paradise