HOT AIR Balloon Gold Coast
Watch the sunrise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast hinterland, and enjoy sweeping views of Mt. Tamborine, Lamington National Park & the Gold Coast skyline.
Start your morning with a spectacular balloon inflation display. Meet your friendly and fun crew, float up to watch the sun rise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast hinterland; enjoy sweeping views of Tamborine Mountain, Lamington National Park, and to the east, see the shimmering tall towers of the Gold Coast skyline. The Hinterland is specifically chosen as it provides the opportunity to fly higher than coastal flights. More stable and reliable weather conditions mean many more flying days for your pleasure.
To top your special morning off, relax with a glass of crisp, cold sparkling bubbles and enjoy a delicious hot breakfast in the gracious ambiance of O'Reilly's Vineyard's historic Grand Homestead, with its high ceilings & wide relaxing verandahs. Stroll the grounds and the tranquil setting, or enjoy a visit and complimentary tastings at the Cellar Door - all included as part of your hot air balloon experience. It's just like two tours rolled into one.
- Wear clothes suitable for walking or hiking and covered shoes. You may want to bring a jacket, hat, and sunglasses
- White clothing is not recommended
- Bring along a camera to capture the beautiful scenery from above!
- As part of the fun experience, you are encouraged to help roll out the air in the hot air balloon at the end of the ride
- To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Name to email@example.com for the arrangement of hotel transfers
- For safety reasons, participants aged 17 and below must be accompanied by an adult for the entirety of the experience, including bus transfers. Children under the age of 4 are not allowed to fly and children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to fly
- There is no upper age limit. As long as you are fit and healthy with no significant knee, hip or back problems, no recent surgeries or broken bones, and you are not currently pregnant, you are fit to fly!
Hotel transfers commence between approximately 0325 - 0430 hrs.
*Departure time is subject to change depending on the dawn time. Please confirm your exact departure time with the tour operator at time of booking. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup and dropoff route
What You Get
- Spectacular hot air balloon flight for 30 to 60 minutes
- Return transfers from Surfers Paradise, Main Beach & Broadbeach Hotels
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Access to O'Reilly's Grand Homestead & Vineyard
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Civil Aviation Insurance Levy
- Freshly prepared breakfast - pastries, fresh juices, eggs, bacon, cereal & fruit (if purchased)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hotel transfers are available for hotels and accommodation in Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach and Main Beach. Should your accommodation fall outside the stipulated regions, you will be informed by the tour operator and may need to meet at the launch sites at Nerang or Canungra