This hot air ballooning experience on the Gold Coast will give you prime views of the unsurpassed beauty of a morning sunrise over the amazing Gold Coast skyline, its golden beaches, and the greenery of its Hinterland. Fly at heights of two to three thousand feet and view the myriad canals and waterways along with the frost-covered mountains that comprise the unique scenery that makes the Gold Coast both a great place to visit and to live.
Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to customer.
Ages 13 and above
Ages 3 to 12
Children under 3 are not allowed to fly as per the Australian aviation rules
· 30 or 60 minutes Hot Air Balloon Flight over the Gold Coast
· Selected Gold Coast Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
· Breakfast (please choose a balloon flight option with breakfast if this is required)
What to Bring
· Clothing suitable for walking or hiking is recommended with enclosed shoes, long trousers and a long sleeved top
· Hat and sunglasses as well as your camera
· No thongs or high heel shoes
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Send an email to email@example.com each of the participants approximate weight
3. Receive an email including the E-Ticket within 2 working days
4. please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
● Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
● Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before activity start time.
● Children aged 6-12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3 are not allowed to fly as per the Australian aviation rules
● Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to customer.
● The flight path is subject to change without notice with the decision being made by the pilot with the safety of the customers in mind
● Please note that the Gold Coast Skyline views are not always guaranteed, however the pilots will always do their best to fly as close to the skyline and water as possible
● The flight time can slightly alter on the day, should the weather conditions hinder the safety of the balloon flight
● Weather conditions can affect the duration and route of balloon flights. The Balloon operator endeavours to give each passenger the best ballooning experience, subject to the daily wind and weather conditions. With passenger's safety always at the forefront of pilots concern, a flight altered in route, or landing earlier than anticipated, will be deemed as a completed flight for that day provided the flight is more than 40 minutes duration (for a one hour flight) or 20 minutes (for a 30 minute flight). The Balloon operator reserves the right to change the location of the flight if the pilot deems the weather conditions do not allow the flight to be carried out safely in the Gold Coast region
● Prices are subject to change without notice
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
Activity subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
This item is non-refundable and date changes are not allowed once purchased.