The long sandy beaches of Gold Coast make the region a paradise for surfers, but you can’t appreciate the full beauty of the coast unless you see it from up above! And that’s exactly what this exciting 90-minute climbing experience offers. Feast your eyes on the 360-degree panoramic view as you scale the tower on a staircase route that leads you directly to the top. As you make your way up, the guide will point out noteworthy landmarks, and share a bit more about each of them.
Once you reach the top, gain complimentary entry into the SkyPoint Observation Deck, and receive a climber certificate to celebrate!
Climb Trip Schedule
1120 - 1250 hours (GMT+10)
Ages 16 and above
Ages 12 - 15*
* Children must be accompanied by paying adult
** Minimum height required: 130cm.
** Maximum weight (including climb wear): 136kg.
90-minute experience with complete climb wear
Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck on day of your climb
Complimentary group photo of your experience
Food and beverages
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email including the E-Ticket
3. Print and present the ticket to the tour guide for verification
● Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before activity start time.
● You must not have any health, physical, or mental disorder to take part.
● You must be conduct, follow and obey the test, instructions and procedures from the organizer to ensure you are fit to join.
● You must be sign a Climber Declaration before start.
● Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
Activity subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances.
This item is non-refundable and date changes are not allowed once purchased.
Meeting point: SkyPoint Observation Desk
Level 77 of Q1 Resort,
9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise,
Queensland, 4217 Australia
Starting at Airport Drive, turn left onto the Gateway Motorway. This continues onto the South East Freeway (M1) which becomes the Pacific Motorway. Take exit 66 onto Smith St Motorway towards Southport, turn right at Gold Coast Highway, turn left at Clifford St and 1st right onto Surfers Paradise Boulevard.
By G:link Tram
The Surfers Paradise station is located directly in front of the entrance to SkyPoint.