SkyPoint Climb in Gold Coast
You could take an elevator up the Eureka 88 Skydeck, or you could scale the exterior of the 297m-tall tower—if you pick the latter, this is for you.
SkyPoint Climb is a must-do Gold Coast adventure, lasting 90 minutes from the beginning to the end and featuring an awe-inspiring, open-air adventure atop one of Queensland's most recognised landmarks - the iconic Q1 Resort Building. Rising 270m into the air, SkyPoint Climb is Australia's highest external building climb and provides unparalleled 360-degree views of the Gold Coast and beyond.
The long sandy beaches of Gold Coast make the region a paradise for surfers, but you can’t appreciate the full beauty of the coast unless you see it from up above! And that’s exactly what this exciting 90-minute climbing experience offers. Feast your eyes on the 360-degree panoramic view as you scale the tower on a staircase route that leads you directly to the top. As you make your way up, the guide will point out noteworthy landmarks, and share a bit more about each of them.
Once you reach the top, gain complimentary entry into the SkyPoint Observation Deck, and receive a climber certificate to celebrate!
- All Climbers are to read SkyPoint Climb's Health & Safety information before the date of their Climb. Please note there are some conditions that make some people not fit to participate in a Climb
- You will not be able to participate in the Climb if your health, physical or psychological condition or any other personal factor may endanger or risk your health and safety, or that of other climbers or SkyPoint staff, or affect your ability to complete the climb unassisted
- Climbers must wear fully enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running or hiking shoes. Sandals, thongs and open-toed shoes cannot be worn
- You should wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the prevailing weather conditions on the date of your Climb. All Climbers will be provided with and must wear a Climb Suit that is worn over your own clothing
- No loose items, including jewellery such as rings, necklaces, piercing jewellery and watches, will be allowed on the Climb. Guests with prescription glasses and sunglasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them
- Climbers should be checked-in 15 minutes prior to your climb start time. Climbs will not be delayed for latecomers
- SkyPoint Climb operates in all weather conditions, with the exception of electrical storms, hail storms or excessively strong wind conditions (in which cases the Climber will be rescheduled)
- Climbers must still arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled Climb time regardless of weather conditions. SkyPoint Climb will decide in its absolute discretion whether a Climb is proceeding or not. In the event of wet weather, Climbers will be supplied with weather resistant jackets and pants
- Climbers must sign a Climber Declaration and undertake a breathalyser test. If a Climber records a blood alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher, they cannot participate in the Climb and cannot reschedule
- All Climbers are required to meet a minimum height requirement of 130cm and children aged between 12 and 15 years inclusive must be accompanied by a responsible full paying adult (maximum 2 children per responsible adult)
- Our safety system specifications require that all Climbers meet the 136kg fully clothed maximum weight requirement
Climbs depart daily at 0940, 1120, 1320 and 1440 hrs
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before start time
What You Get
- 90 minute SkyPoint Climb
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation deck on the day of your climb
- Commemorative Climber Certificate
- Signature SkyPoint Climb Cap
- SkyPoint Climb group photo
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Q1 Resort Building
- Personal Expenses
How to Use
- Please present a printed ticket with barcode at the attraction on the day of your climb
Terms and Conditions
Activities and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual's negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual's negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
Activity is subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) any unforeseen circumstances that arise. Full refund will be given to customers under these circumstances. This item is non-refundable and date changes are not allowed once purchased.
How to Get There
Meeting point: SkyPoint Observation Desk
Level 77 of Q1 Resort,
9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise,
Queensland, 4217 Australia
Starting at Airport Drive, turn left onto the Gateway Motorway. This continues onto the South East Freeway (M1) which becomes the Pacific Motorway. Take exit 66 onto Smith St Motorway towards Southport, turn right at Gold Coast Highway, turn left at Clifford St and 1st right onto Surfers Paradise Boulevard.
By G:link Tram
The Surfers Paradise station is located directly in front of the entrance to SkyPoint.