Go Ballooning Gold Coast
Embark on an exhilarating journey through the skies of Gold Coast and enjoy the majestic sunrise on an iconic pink hot air balloon.
The best way to soak in the mesmerising morning view of Australia has got to be from the edge of a hot air balloon, thousands of feet above the ground. Don't miss the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to float like a cloud over the Gold Coast. Fly over Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach on an iconic pink hot air balloon with Go Ballooning.com, a family business driven by a passion for aviation and adventure.
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away." What Go Ballooning.com offers to you and your loved ones is an experience unlike any other. It's a breathtaking moment, a bucket list item, a memory guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- Wear clothes suitable for walking or hiking and covered shoes. You may want to bring a jacket, hat, and sunglasses
- Bring along a camera to capture the beautiful scenery from above!
- As part of the fun experience, you are encouraged to help roll out the air in the hot air balloon at the end of the ride
- Hotel transfers are available for hotels and accommodation buildings between Southport to Broadbeach and West to Royal Pines and the Mercure. Should your accommodation be outside the stipulated regions, you will be informed by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Name to email@example.com for the arrangement of hotel transfers
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to fly. Children aged 3 and above have to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to fly
- There is no upper age limit. As long as you are fit and healthy with no significant knee, hip or back problems, no recent surgeries or broken bones and you are not currently pregnant, you are fit to fly
Hotel transfer departure times are as follows:
3am in summer and 5am in winter
*Departure time is subject to change depending on the dawn time. Please confirm your exact departure time with the tour operator at time of booking. As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup and dropoff route
Please allow 4 to 6 hours for the whole experience.
What You Get
- 30 to 60 minute hot air balloon flight
- Round-trip hotel transfer
- Buffet breakfast at Sheraton Grand Mirage (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
How to Use
- Kindly present the mobile or printed voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, 71 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, QLD 4217