Glow Worms Evening Tour
Wave goodbye to the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast’s nightlife for a peaceful evening escape back to nature. Enjoy an evening adventure into the Rainforest, let our highly qualified eco-tour guides show you one of our World Heritage Listed National Parks, as you have never seen it before.
Journey up into the Gold Coast Hinterland for an evening tour of the mesmerising Glow Worm Caves within Springbrook National Park. Nestled in the mountains behind the glitz and the glamour of the Gold Coast main strip, the Gold Coast Hinterland is a natural mecca just waiting to be explored. With this small group tour, you'll embark on a journey into the National Park to experience the rainforest come to life at night. Once you've reached the National Park, you'll leave the bus for an evening rainforest walk to the glow worm caves and a beautiful cascading waterfall.
Under the leadership of a local guide, you'll be treated to commentary about the history, culture and lifestyle of the regions traditional Indigenous land owners and their interactions with this special place as well as the park's unique plants and animals. Before you begin the journey home you'll enjoy some star grazing.
Tours depart daily at 17:10 if you require a hotel pick up, and return around 10:30pm. This is a great way to see the 'other' side of the Gold Coast that many miss.
It is a 500 metre walk to the glow worm cave, and 500 metres return. Please consider carefully if you should join the tour if you have walking difficulties. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket in cooler months
Tours depart daily at 17:10 and return at approximately 10.30pm
What You Get
- Pick up from Gold Coast accommodation (Please email your order number and accommodation to email@example.com for your pickup)
- Highly qualified eco-tour guides
- Small personalised groups
- National Park Admission Fees
- Spotlight rainforest guided walk
- Waterfall rainforest walk
- Star gazing
- Glow Worm viewing
- Torches and wet weather gear
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
How to Get There
Pick up available from : Jupiters, Sofitel, Crowne Plaza, Vibe, Paradise Resort, Mariot, Versace, Sea World, Sheraton, Suncity, QT, Mantra on View, Hilton, Novotel Surfers Paradise (former Grand Chancellor), Legends, Q1, Watermark (subject to change)