Join us for an unforgettable night in the rainforest after dark! This is Australia’s only night time 4WD-ing on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights.
Experience exciting night time driving on off-road tracks, stargazing, enjoying delicious dessert at a local restuarant and a fully guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. This is a great tour for you to discover the bionetwork of a rainforest and to experience wildlife spotting opportunities.
After we pick you up from your Hotel we will journey to the peaceful and picturesque Gold Coast hinterland. On route via a secluded bush trail, we will stop for skyline views and catch the lights of Gold Coast. A local hinterland restaurant awaits us to serve tea, coffee and hot chocolate accompanied by a selection of delicious cakes.
With the help of your guide, discover the lush forests of the National Park and spot native nocturnal wildlife along the way. Everyone has a flashlight to light the way. At the end of the trail emerges Curtis Falls, a subtropical waterfall that is home to the stars of the show, the ever fascinating Glow Worms. Throughout the night, learn about the ancient rainforest from your expert guide. You’ll love the small group tour that we offer, and where we visit is away from the crowds to provide a more personalised experience for you.
- Your packing list should include comfortable covered walking shoes and a jacket for the cooler evenings
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation details
Tour operates daily from 1830 - 2230 hrs (timings may vary from season to season)
What You Get
- Tour itinerary of approximately 4 hours
- Complimentary pickup and dropoff from your accommodation (Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Southport)
- Dessert at a local restaurant
- National Park fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Complimentary pickup by the tour operator from your hotel/accommodation