Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Koala Experience
Get up close and personal to one of Australia’s biggest icons.
Learn about the koala’s features, habitat, reproduction, gum species preferences and other quirky little facts about these gorgeous critters. Meet some of our koala families inside their Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary homes. At the completion of your experience you will hold one of everyone’s favourite little Aussie legends whilst having a professional photograph to capture your experience.
- After arranging your Koala Experience with Currumbin, please check into Visitor & Member Services at least 30 minutes before the start of your experience
- Children aged 4 to 14 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please adhere to all safety regulations on-site
1100hrs and 1515hrs daily
What You Get
- Admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Discount coupons (attached with e-ticket)
- 25-minute koala encounter experience in a koala enclosure with an expert koala handler
- Souvenir photograph with the koala
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Currumbin
- Other souvenirs and photographs
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Upon receiving the voucher, you are to call Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to book your preferred timeslot for Koala Experience. Please present a printed or mobile barcoded ticket at the attraction gate for direct entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
28 Tomewin St, Currumbin
For directions to Currumbin, please refer to the official website.