Canyon Flyer at Tamborine Mountain
Are you ready for a high-speed, adrenaline-fueled flight across an actual canyon on the longest, fastest and highest zipline tour in Australia? Of course you are.
The tour starts with an off-road 4WD experience as we take you from our reception to the beginning of your adventure. Our first four ziplines are all about incredible heights and massive speeds (up to 70km/h!) to get the adrenaline pumping. Soon, you’ll gain sky-high confidence, so use the last three to challenge yourself – this is where you can try going upside down and backwards! Don't worry, our awesome guides will show you how.
Unlike our Adventure Challenge, there are no tough or technical elements to pass through - just incredible, seemingly endless ziplines all the way. This makes the Canyon Flyer an unforgettable experience for all fitness levels, with no prior experience required to have fun.
- Participants must weight over 40kg and under 120kg
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- The Canyon Flyer is not recommended for pregnant women or people with brittle bones, heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- Covered shoes must be worn and long hair must tightly tied back
1000hrs & 1330hrs
0930hrs & 1330hrs
What You Get
- 3-hour zipline tour
- 7 ziplines with up to 10 adventures
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Tamborine Mountain
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Thunderbird Park, Tamborine Mtn
cnr Tamborine Mtn Rd, Cedar Creek Falls Rd 4272