Australian Outback Spectacular - Dinner and Show
Embark on a journey to the heartland of Australia through an all new show featuring true Australian characters, a transformative arena, mesmerising animals and immersive technology.
Delve into the gripping tale of two struggling Aussie farmers, Reg and Marge, and rejoice with them as the community's courage, bravery and generosity help them overcome a stunning, yet unforgiving life on the land. With the help from some unlikely characters, and friendships that will last a lifetime, the pair overcome the harsh realities of life on the land. Australian Outback Spectacular's Heartland takes guests on a compelling and emotional ride into the heart of the Australian bush.
- A limited number of seats are available for guests in wheelchair and must be advised at time of booking. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of wheelchair seatings required
- Choose from steak, chicken or vegetarian options for your Main. Please click here for more information
Show commences at 1930hrs (pre-show at approximately 1815hrs)
What You Get
- 3-course Australian BBQ dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the show
- Bush Billy tea
- Australian Outback Stockman's hat
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from attraction
- Personal expenses (optional)
- Drinks during the pre-show
- Photographs and other merchandise
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your show.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, Gold Coast, Queensland 4210 Australia (between Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet'n'Wild)