Explore Kakadu - this place is creation in its wonderful diversity.
It is the tapestry of great ecosystems that creates the beauty of Kakadu: sandstone escarpments shaped by an incomprehensible time span; monsoon forests and flood plains; great rivers journey serpentine to the sea; stunningly beautiful billabongs and lagoons richly clad in a profusion of colour by glorious water lilies and edged by pandanas and paper bark trees; birds of every size, every hue and every song; fearsome crocodiles on the mudslides of billabongs; aboriginal artwork painted on rock cave walls.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Skirt Francis Bay on Darwin Harbour and head out on Tiger Brennan Drive
- Berrimah Naval Defence base
- Palmerston on Darwin's outskirts
- Look for massive roadtrains
- Head east on the Arnhem Highway passing through Humpty Doo
- Cross the Marrakai Wetlands and over the Adelaide River - home to native birdlife and crocodiles
- Top end outback bush - eucalypts, palms and termite mounds
- Kakadu National Park on the South Alligator River - a vast pristine wetland and bushland habitat with significant Aboriginal culture
- Take a short guided walk to Nourlangie Rock and see ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Enjoy a tropical buffet lunch with cold meats, salad and fruit
- Take a 1.5 hour guided cruise on Yellow Water Billabong
- Look for crocodiles, brolgas, magpie geese and kites
- Take in the serenity and beauty that nature offers in the Kakadu wetlands
- Visit Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre and learn of the traditional ways of Aboriginal people in Kakadu
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Darwin
- The Kakadu National Park entry fee (to be paid on-site) is a government charge and is valid for 14 consecutive days and correct at the time of writing. It is currently at $40 per adult & $25 per child (April to October) and $25 per adult & $12.50 per child (November to March). *subject to change without notice*
- Participation for children aged 1 years old and below is free
Tour commences daily at around 0630hrs from 1 April to 30 November. Tour does not operate on Mondays and Thursdays from 1 December to 31 March.
Pickup times are from 0600hrs onwards. Please allow 13 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return coach transfers from your Darwin accommodation
- Full-day itinerary
- Yellow Water Cruise
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Guided walks
- National Park admission fee
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Darwin accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour