Jumping Crocodiles Tour
An excellent opportunity to observe these primeval creatures as you cruise along the Adelaide River.
Face saltwater crocodiles close up as they leap out of the water to snatch their food!
Highlights of this tour include:
- Cruise the Adelaide River in crocodile-infested waters
- Watch as your guide entices saltwater crocodiles to jump and snatch their food
- Witness crocodiles in a somewhat up-close situation!
- Visit Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre - see birds of prey scavenge for leftovers
- An educational display with sweeping views over the wetlands
- Fogg Dam Nature Reserve - a Top End wetlands eco system with an abundance of birds and reptiles
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and Accommodation Details in Darwin
- Participation for children aged 1 years old and below is free
Tour commences daily at around 1330hrs from 1 April to 31 October. Tour does not operate on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 1 November to 31 March.
Pickup times are from 1300hrs onwards. Please allow 5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return coach transfers from your Darwin accommodation
- Jumping Crocodile cruise
- Entry to Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Darwin accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour