Half Day Ultimate Floatplane Tour
Acclaimed as one of the most exciting Darwin crocodile tours, this is the most popular of all adventure tours from Darwin.
This half-day Ultimate tour is designed to showcase the natural wonders of the Northern Territory. Enjoy spine-tingling excitement with low-level scenic flights aboard our powerful floatplanes, exhilarating water landings on Sweets lagoon, heart-pumping watery action on a supercharged airboat, leisurely cruising through pristine wetlands and monsoonal rainforests, close encounters with Australia’s extraordinary wildlife including crocodiles and water buffalo, incredible scenery, a mouth-watering meal, friendly, fun and professional guides who have your safety and your enjoyment at heart, and the list goes on!
- To complete your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Weight of all Participants and Accommodation Details in Darwin
- Please be informed that children aged 3 and below are not allowed to participate
- Due to aircraft weight restrictions, the weight limit for participation is 120kg
Tours operate seasonally from March to October. Pickup times for the morning tour are between 0600 - 0645 hrs and pickup times for the afternoon tour are between 1100 - 1145 hrs.
Please allow 5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return coach transfers from your Darwin accommodation
- Action-packed half-day adventure with spectacular floatplane flight (choice of morning or afternoon tour)
- Exciting Airboat tour over the wetlands
- BBQ breakfast or lunch
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 25% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 30 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Darwin accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour