Full Day Ultimate Floatplane Tour
This full-day adventure tour from Darwin brings you right in close to the very best of the Northern Territory with some extra special inclusions.
This new Darwin to Litchfield tour combines all the excitement of the popular half-day option with the added bonus of a guided tour of beautiful Litchfield National Park, with stops at all the major waterfalls and points of interest. Litchfield National Park is one of the Top-End’s ‘must-see’ attractions. With several stunning waterfalls that cascade into crystal clear pools, magnetic termite mounds and clusters of weathered sandstone pillars, it is a fascinating and very beautiful place to visit.
On this tour, you will get incredible floatplane experiences, including low-level scenic flights and unique aerial perspectives of this unspoilt wilderness, as well as water landings and take-offs from the famous Sweets Lagoon. Then, there is a scintillating thrill-ride across the Finniss River Floodplains in a supercharged V8 airboat. Get up close to the amazing Northern Territory wildlife during your leisurely wetlands cruise on a custom-built vessel while enjoying a delicious barbeque lunch. Do some fly fishing, swim in a crocodile-safe enclosure, or simply kick-back and enjoy the amazing scenic surrounds. Get a lifetime of unforgettable memories.
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Weight of all Participants and Accommodation Details in Darwin
- Please be informed that children aged 3 and below are not allowed to participate
- Due to aircraft weight restrictions, the weight limit for participation is 120kg
Tours operate seasonally from May to August on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Pickup times are between 0645 - 0730 hrs
Please allow 9.5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return coach transfers from your Darwin accommodation
- Action-packed full-day adventure with spectacular floatplane flight
- Exciting Airboat tour and luxury cruise over the wetlands
- Admission to Litchfield National Park
- Morning or afternoon tea
- BBQ Lunch
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 25% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 30 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from your Darwin accommodation by the tour operator on the day of your tour