Charles Darwin Sunset Cruise
Toast the top end's legendary sunsets from a location like no other - Charles Darwin.
On the city of Darwin's doorstep, Darwin Harbour features incredible wildlife, historical landmarks, sunken shipwrecks, and unbeatable vies of the tropical city. Surrounded by scenic mangroves and unspoiled tidal waters, the Harbour is home to dugongs, turtles, crocodiles, dolphins, and more than 400 species of fish. Experience the spectacular natural beauty of the Top End in comfort aboard the Charles Darwin. The vessel has two air-conditioned level - the Captain’s Deck (lower larger level) and the Bridge Deck (middle level), as well as a sensational third level known as the Sun Deck, the ideal location to feel the sea breeze and experience Darwin’s famous sunsets.
Sit back and soak up the water views as we cruise in comfort, your expert crew providing commentary and local insight into the history, cultural significance, and wildlife of this spectacular location.
- Premier outdoor seating available on the Sun Deck on request - please enquire on-site
Cruise departs at 1800hrs and return at 2030hrs daily from mid February to mid December
Boarding commences at 1745hrs.
What You Get
- 2.5-hour sunset cruise aboard Charles Darwin
- On-board commentary from expert guides
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from cruise departure point
- Food and beverages (available for purchase on-board)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointd operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Dock 3 at the end of Stokes Hill Wharf
45 Stokes Hill Rd, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia