Cage of Death in Crocosaurus Cove (Tandem Dive)
Come face to face with the world’s largest reptile in the Cage of Death.
Experience the thrill of swimming alongside a 5-metre saltwater crocodile!
Operated by an over-head monorail and designed for up to 2 people per cage, the Cage of Death has you suspended above the crocodile before being lowered into the pen for an up-close encounter. Marvel at their size and prehistoric features, and prepare for your heart to start racing as you catch each other's eye. Regular feeding by the handlers ensures an up-close encouter that must be seen to be believed!
Meet one of Crocosaurus Cove's famous inhabitants: Wendell, Axel, Leo, William and Kate, and be wowed by this unique once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Plan your day better at Crocosaurus Cove with the daily reptile shows
- Minimum age for participating in a Tandem Dive is 15 years old; photo ID is required for proof of age
- Persons between 15 to 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old
0900 - 1800 hrs daily, except Christmas Day
Cage of Death
Various timeslots throughout the day from 0930hrs to 1700hrs. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your confirmed dive time for safety briefing
What You Get
- Admission to Crocosaurus Cove for 2 persons
- 15 minutes in the enclosure with a massive saltwater crocodile for 2 persons
- Safety briefing
- Hotel transfers to and from the attraction
- Chargeable experiences (payable on-site)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
For directions, please click here.