Marine World Pontoon at Great Barrier Reef
Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef at Marine World pontoon.
When traveling with Reef Magic Cruises, you benefit from the expert local knowledge of an Australian owned, Cairns based crew who bring the friendly inclusive atmosphere for which we are renowned for. The all-weather Marine World platform caters for all activity levels. Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon, join our Marine Biologist on a Guided Snorkel Safari, or try SNUBA® (subject to additional charges on-site)!
If simply relaxing & soaking up the tropical warmth is more your style, take time out on our spacious sundeck. Should you wish to opt for non-underwater activities, we got you covered as well, with our Underwater Observatory and glass-bottom boat tours. There is something to do for everyone with Reef Magic Cruises!
Below is a typical itinerary of your cruise:
0800 - 0830hrs
- Check-in at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street
- Depart Marlin Jetty Cairns. It takes 90 minutes to arrive at Marine World on a fast stable motor catamaran
- Optional add-ons such as diving, helicopter flights and lockers are available for purchase (click here for more information)
- Arrive at Marine World on the Outer Great Barrier Reef (Moore Reef)
- Spend 5 hours at the reef
- Enjoy a tropical hot and cold buffet lunch
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- If you are prone to motion sickness, natural Ginger tablets and medicated Travel-Calm are available on-board
- Pack for the trip home - we suggest hat, sunglasses, sun screen and a dry change of clothes
- Wet suits are 5mm with short arms/legs
- Lycra suits provide fantastic sun protection and are useful in reducing risk of jellyfish stings
- There is a AUD40 AND SGD35 surcharge for adults and children respectively for bookings on 25 December
The cruise departs at 0900hrs and returns to Cairns at 1700hrs.
Check-in commences from 0800hrs.
What You Get
- All snorkelling equipment, including personal floatation devices
- Use of wet suit and lycra suit
- Marine Biology presentation en-route to the reef
- Underwater Observatory
- Semi-submersible glass bottom boat tours with interactive commentary
- Fish feeding and identification session with marine biologists
- Use of sundeck, freshwater showers and changing rooms
- Meals (morning/afternoon tea, full hot/cold buffet lunch with vegetarian options)
- Tea, coffee and drinking water throughout the day
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Reef Fleet Terminal
- Optional activites (payable on-site)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal for check-in
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia