Kuranda: Scenic Rail Gold Class and Skyrail
Get the best of Kuranda in this half-day tour. Our representative will check you in and issue you with our Kuranda Boarding Pass. Thereafter, embark on a historic Kuranda Scenic Rail journey, one of the most unique rail journeys in Australia. With the Gold Class upgrade, indulge in delicious appetisers and drinks while admiring the sights from the comfort of your loungestyle seat. Explore the unique Kuranda Village, then board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for more sightseeing!
Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class: Board the famous train for an amazing journey, as you travel one of the world's most scenic rail routes, through handhewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges. Enjoy comfortable individual loungestyle tub chairs, while your dedicated onboard attendant brings you delicious appetisers and drinks, made from items sourced or produced in the surrounding regions.
Kuranda Village: Upon arrival in Kuranda, free time is allowed to do your own exploring – visit the Heritage Markets, stop by a local café or take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: Board Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for your journey to Kuranda. Once aboard you will be amazed as you glide silently over & through the rainforest. There are 2 stations enroute where you can alight and enjoy a walk through the rainforest. Visit the Rainforest Discovery Centre at Red Peak Station and take in the spectacular views at the lookouts like The Edge Lookout at Barron Falls Station.
Coach departs Freshwater Station for transfer back to your hotel.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice
- To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Name to firstname.lastname@example.org for the arrangement of hotel transfers
Hotel transfers from your preferred pickup point commence at different times for different areas:
Cairns & Northern Beaches: 0800hrs
Port Douglas: 0745hrs
Please refer to your confirmation voucher for the pickup date, time & location.
What You Get
- Kuranda Boarding Pass
- Kuranda Scenic Rail Gold Class
- Free time in Kuranda
- Scenic Rainforest Cableway
- Return hotel transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
- Attractions and activities not specified in the above itinerary
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given