Start your day journeying to Kuranda via the historic Kuranda Scenic Rail and explore the cultural Kuranda Village. Board Skyrail Rainforest Cableway to glide over and through the rainforest. Meet our driver for your scenic transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures – the best place to see crocodiles & wildlife in Tropical North Queensland.
Kuranda Scenic Rail: Board the famous train for an amazing journey, as you travel one of the world's most scenic rail routes, through handhewn tunnels and over bridges spanning spectacular gorges.
Kuranda Village: Upon arrival in Kuranda, limited free time is allowed to do your own exploring – why not take advantage of the exclusive Kuranda discounts on your Kuranda Boarding Pass!
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway: Board Skyrail, an experience which takes you over & through the rainforest canopy with stops along the way to explore. On arrival at Smithfield Terminal, board the coach for your transfer to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures.
Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures: Hartley’s is the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland! Highlights of the Park include the Wetlands Cruise, Crocodile Attack Show and Snake Show.
Coach departs for Cairns & Cairns Beaches.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Name to firstname.lastname@example.org for the arrangement of hotel transfers
Hotel transfers from your preferred pickup point commence at 0700hrs. They will depart Hartley's at 1645hrs.
Please refer to your confirmation voucher for the pickup date, time & location.
What You Get
- Return hotel transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Kuranda Boarding Pass
- Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Coach transfer & entry to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Entry to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures including:
- 02:00pm Snake Show
- 02:30pm Wetlands Cruise
- 03:00pm Crocodile Attack Show
- 04:15pm Cassowary Feeding
- 04:30pm Koala Feeding
- Not available from Port Douglas
- Attraction and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given