Join us on our purpose-built vehicle, exploring the ancient lowland rainforests of the World Heritage listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks.
Mossman Gorge: Visit Mossman Gorge Centre and enjoy morning tea before boarding the shuttle for your transfer into Mossman Gorge. Discover secrets of the world’s oldest tropical rainforest as your driver takes you on a guided walk through the Gorge boardwalk, sharing their knowledge and the history of this World Heritage listed region.
Daintree River Cruise: Hop aboard the Daintree River Cruise and reach an understanding of the intricate Daintree eco-system. Keep an eye out for wildlife including the elusive Saltwater Crocodile.
Lunch: Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch in the rainforest of Noah Valley – this area is renowned for the existence of primitive flowering plants, including the Idiospermum which links back to the most ancient lineages of plants found in the world today.
Cape Tribulation: Where the Rainforest meet the Reef. Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach named by Captain James Cook on his voyage of discovery in 1770; admire the coastline and fringing Coral Reef from the Kulki Lookout.
Daintree Ice Cream Company: Stop for an afternoon refreshment included at the Daintree Ice Cream Company. Enjoy a delicious exotic fruit ice cream cup featuring four flavours.
Alexandra Lookout: After winding through the rainforest, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River Estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
Note: The above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice by the tour operator
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 3 and below
- To complete your booking, kindly send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Name to email@example.com for the arrangement of hotel transfers
Hotel transfers from your preferred pickup point commence at different times for different areas:
Northern Beaches: 0715hrs
Port Douglas: 0800hrs
Please refer to your confirmation voucher for the pickup date, time & location.
What You Get
- Return Hotel Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
- Professional driver & guide
- Mossman Gorge Centre including:
- Morning tea
- Driver guided rainforest walk
- Daintree River Cruise
- Lunch in the rainforest at Noah Valley
- Cape Tribulation Beach and boardwalk
- Daintree Ice Cream Company including:
- Ice cream (gluten & dairy-free alternatives available)
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- GPS-activated audio commentary (6 languages available)
- Attractions and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given