XXXX Brewery Tour And Ale House
XXXX, it's Queensland for beer, but have you ever wondered how this iconic brew got its name? Would you like to see the iconic brewery up close, and taste their famous XXXX beers? Then come to the XXXX Brewery Tour.
Visit the Brisbane XXXX Brewery on one of these great tours for an insiders view of where the magic happens, and the making one of Queensland's oldest beer brands that has been operating for over 135 years. You will be taken 'backstage' to see where the brew masters produce XXXX Beer. Learn about the ingredients and work that goes into making every batch of beer, and enjoy some tasting as well. Boasting the the largest single packing line in the southern hemisphere is the Packing Hall. You will be sure to be close to all the action in this guided tour of the XXXX Brewery Tours in Brisbane, so if you're a beer aficionado, be sure you don't miss out on experiencing this ever-popular tour in Queensland's capital!
- Monday - Friday - 11am, 1pm, 3pm & 5pm
- Saturday - 11am, 11.30am, 12pm, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm & 2pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays - Closed
What You Get
- 90 minute XXXX Brewery Tour
- Beer tasting session at conclusion of tour (Adults only)
- $5 merchandise voucher per person
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.
How to Get There
Located on the corner of Black & Paten Streets, Milton