Windsurfing Lesson in Brisbane (One-on-One Tuition)
Come and visit us and experience the best windsurfing Brisbane has to offer. We provide outstanding lessons and exceptional equipment for a guaranteed fun-filled day on the water.
Windsurfing is a surface water sport that combines elements of surfing and sailing. It consists of a board usually 2.5 to 3 meters long, with displacements typically between 60 to 250 litres - all powered by the wind and a sail. The rig is connected to the board by a free-rotating universal joint and consists of a mast, a 2-sided boom and a sail. The sail itself generally ranges from 2.5 to 12 square metres, depending on the conditions, the skill of the sailor, the type of windsurfing being undertaken and the windsurfer’s weight.
- You are free to arrange your own lesson date and timeslot. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your Order Number and Preferred Date and Timeslot
Between September and May, the school is open everyday except Mondays.
Tuesdays - Fridays: 1100 - 1700 hrs
Weekends: 0900 - 1700 hrs
What You Get
- 2-hour private lesson
- All basic windsurfing and safety equipment
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Wetsuits, booties
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
170 Flinders Parade, Sandgate, Brisbane, QLD 4017, Australia
For directions, please click here.