Whales in Paradise (Departure from Brisbane)
Join Whales in Paradise for the cruise of a lifetime as you cruise through the Southernmost corner of the Moreton Bay Marine Park to the Australian Whale Sanctuary.
Whales in Paradise will provide you with the most intimate and memorable encounter with Humpback Whales on the Gold Coast. As the first Whale Watching Operator on the Gold Coast, experienced crew on board are dedicated to entertaining and providing you with the closest whale encounters possible. Your cruise is designed with a unique water-level viewing deck for unobstructed viewing. With guaranteed rail-side positions, you can be assured of the most intimate wildlife encounter possible.
Your friendly driver will meet you at the complimentary pickup points in central Brisbane (Hotel Jen, Rydges Southbank, and Bunk Backpackers) between 0830hrs and 0900hrs, before driving to the Gold Coast for the 1030hrs whale watching cruise.
- Don’t forget to bring along your camera to capture precious memories!
- As the weather may be hot, participants are advised to dress comfortably, bring along hats and sunscreen
- Bring along a pair of binoculars to see the whales up close!
- If required, participants are advised to bring along any form of sea sickness remedy
- The tour will take approximately 3 hrs 15 mins
- Whale Watch Cruise is not suited for children under the age of 3 years
- Visitors are advised to arrive twenty minutes before the tour departure, so you can check in and board on time
- Whales in Paradise maintains a 100% daily sightings record!
- In the unlikely event your tour fails to see a whale, you will be welcome back for a free cruise!
- Cruises may be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator considering the weather conditions of the day. In the unlikely event of cancellation, the operator will liaise with you to schedule the cruise at another date and time
You will be picked up by the operator at around 0830hrs to 0900hrs. You will be informed about the exact pickup time on your confirmation voucher.
The Whale Watching Cruise commences at 1030hrs.
What You Get
- Return transfers from Brisbane CBD
- Whale Watching Cruise
- Complimentary tea
- Scenic waterways canal cruise valued
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
There are 4 pickup points to choose from:
- Bus Stop 125, 161 Roma Street, Brisbane
- Hotel Jen
- Rydges Southbank
- Bunk Backpackers