The Australian Vintage Aviation Society Museum VIP Experience
TAVAS Museum VIP Experience is a not-to-be-missed treat for the aviation history enthusiast.
The TAVAS Early Aviation Museum is a unique opportunity to get up close to some of history’s most important and iconic early aircraft. We also display a number of historic aero engines, fascinating historical information and details of every Australian fighter ace of WWI.
Of the aircraft you will see:
- One can't be seen anywhere else in the world.
- Three can't be seen anywhere else in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Two are the only examples of their type in Australia.
- One is a full size replica of the first aircraft to achieve controlled powered flight - 2 years before the Wright brothers!
Your VIP Experience includes a fully guided tour of the Museum’s collection and displays, stories of the aircraft and aces, plus your chance to put on a flying jacket and goggles and experience sitting in the cockpit of a Fokker Dr.1 Triplane like the famous Red Baron.
- Children aged 4 and below are not allowed to participate in the VIP Experience. All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and above
- VIP experience requires a minimum of 2 participants to commence
Your 1.5-hour VIP Experience commences at 1000hrs every Wednesday to Sunday.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your confirmed tour time.
What You Get
- Admission to TAVAS Museum
- Guided tour around TAVAS Museum
- Refreshments (coffee, tea, cold drinks and nibbles)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from the museum
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher upon entry on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hangar 106, Eagle Lane, Caboolture Airfield, QLD 4510, Australia