Tangalooma Whale Watching Classic Day Cruise
Cruise through Humpback Highway with Australia's premier Whale Watching Cruise.
Since 1987, Tangalooma Island Resort has offered Brisbane's closest Whale Watching day cruise, plus the opportunity to enjoy "island life" for the day (and night if you stay longer). Our vessel is a smooth sailing, comfortable catamaran and our island is alive with fun things to do, from land and water sports to just lazing around on the beach.
- The Whale Watching Cruise is a weather dependent activity. The operator offers a refund if the cruise is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, or if no whales are spotted (unlikely as Tangalooma offers a 98 - 99% attendance and sighting rate)
- If no sightings oiccur on your cruise, you will be credited with a second tour at a future date. If dates do not permit, you will be refunded by the operator
The catamaran cruise to Tangalooma Island Reosrt departs at either 0700hrs or 1000hrs from Brisbane Wharf.
Your Whale Watching Cruise commences at 1200hrs.
What You Get
- Return scenic catamaran cruise across Moreton Bay Marine Park from Brisbane to Tangalooma
- 3-hour Whale Watching cruise *Whale Sighting Guarantee*
- Expert commentary by Eco Ranger
- General non-reserved access to Dolphins Eco Ranger presentation (and other shows available on the day)
- 1 cup of tea, coffee or soft drink per guest
- Digital low-resolution photograph of you aboard the Whale Watching vessel
- Light lunch & refreshment on-board the catamaran
- Tangalooma Island Resort access pass, allowing use of resort facilities
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
220 Holt Street, Pinkenba QLD 4008 (Brisbane Wharf)