Stand Up Paddleboarding Hire in Brisbane
Experience the serenity of still water on a Stand up Paddle Board!
Put your balance to the test and enjoy a leisurely paddle around the reservoir. Stand up Paddleboarding has become one of Australia’s most popular water activities and promotes great health benefits like reduced stress, meditative mind-frame and cardiovascular health.
Enjoy a paddle at your own pace with a SUP hire on the Enoggera Reservoir. If you want an additional challenge, yoiu can check out Stand Up Paddle board YOGA, hosted by Wild Peace Unlimited.
All SUP hire participants will be taught all necessary skills by a trained qualified instructor prior to their time on the water.
- All participants must be aged 8 years old and above to participate
- Due to safety regulations, all participants aged 8 to 12 years old will require an adult to join them on the water (single or tandem)
- Please be informed that participants are required to fill out an indemnity form prior to commencing their activities – any participants below 17 years of age will require a parent or legal guardian to complete the indemnity form
SUP hire is available every 30 minutes from 0900 - 1600 hrs on Saturday and Sunday
What You Get
- Stand Up Padde Board (SUP) hire -two sizes available
- Safety briefing
- All equipment (personal floatation device, SUP & paddle)
- Local Flora & Fauna discovery sheet
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
60 Mount Nebo Rd, Enoggera Reservoir QLD 4520, Australia