Slideways Go Karting Brisbane
The new-look multi-level indoor drift kart track needs to be seen to be believed. Try it for yourself!
The big draw card at Slideways Go Karting Brisbane is the Karts! With a huge fleet of the latest European state-of-the-art machines designed for 24-hour endurance go kart racing, combined with an incredible layout of the Go Karting venue totalling 425m in length, including a loop in the car park as well as two second-storey structures, Slideways Go Karting Brisbane is creating a new benchmark for indoor go karting centres!
- There are 3 karts available: Pro Karts, Intermediate Karts and Cadet Karts
- Pro Karts - minimum driver height 145cm, for drivers over 14 years old, and under 130kg
- Intermediate Karts - minimum driver height 145cm, for drivers over 11 years old, and under 130kg
- Cadet Karts - minimum driver height 120cm, for drivers over 7 years old
1000 - 2200 hrs daily, except the following:
- Closed 1800hrs on Christmas Eve
- Closed on Christmas Day
- Closed 1330hrs on Anzac Day
What You Get
- Up to 30 minutes of indoor go karting
- Race Balaclava
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher upon entry on the day of your go karting.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
870 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm QLD 4009, Australia
For more information, please click here.