Sirromet Winery Tour & Tasting with Cheese Board & Wine Pairing
This package gives you an extra cheese platter for two and a glass of wine after your Winery Tour & Tasting Experience.
Go “behind the scenes” of the state-of-the-art winery facility and picturesque Mount Cotton vineyards to gain an insight into the winemaking process. Hear the tale of an Australian family who created one of the most famous wine brands in Queensland and conclude with a private wine tasting of 6 Sirromet wines. With this Cheese Board & Wine Pairing package, you can enjoy the grounds of Sirromet with a cheese platter and glass of wine at your own leisure.
- Individuals under the age of 18 years old cannot participate
- Please advise the operator on-site of any food allergies or dietary requirements
Tour cum wine tasting experience operates at 1100hrs daily, with additional timeslots at 1200hrs, 1400hrs & 1500hrs on weekends
What You Get
- 60-minute Behind the Scenes tour
- 30-minute wine tasting experience
- Cheese platter with a glass of wine
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your activity.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
850 Mount Cotton Road, Mount Cotton, QLD 4165, Australia