Rustic Italian Cooking Class
Italians are masters of understated culinary art. Their foods are rich in strong flavours and seasoned with gorgeous fresh herbs. Now is your chance to learn the techniques behind creating simple yet delicious dishes that will wow your friends and family.
Your cooking class begins with a heart warming welcome, where you are served with either freshly made bread, focaccia or pizza, over an introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Thereafter, pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking! You will work in small groups as your Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making the perfect gnocchi, delicious sauces, and pasta. On top of that, you will also have the opportunity to learn an Italian sweet dish - the fabulously light and refreshing panna cotta, a versatile, delicious Italian dessert.
This is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Italian dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
Sample Menu (you will cook some of these dishes on the day, depending on what is in season)
- Signature lavender and rosemary focaccia with pancetta and artichoke, served with truffle olive oil and fig balsamic
- Handmae ravioli with either speck and sweet potato with goat cheese or ricotta and spinach with nutmeg fillings
- Potato and porcini cream sauce, with a flash of famous roast capsicum puree
- Double vanilla and berry panna cotta and double vanilla gelato
- The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the provider's discretion
- You will not have your own workstation but will work in small groups, with some of the lesson being demonstrations and some of the lesson being hands-on
- Please inform us in advance at email@example.com if you have any dietary requirements
- Classes are suitable for all ages and children below the age of 12 must have a paying adult accompanying them
Class commences at 1800hrs on selected days of 2020
What You Get
- 3-hour session to prepare and cook a 3-course feast
- All ingredients and recipes
- Fully licenced bar - enjoy a glass of wine while you go full-Italian and "get your chef on"
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Lower Ground Floor
92 Commercial Rd, Teneriffe QLD 4005, Australia