Take yourself outside of your comfort zone with this one-of-a-kind tour to the historic and beautiful North Stradbroke Island.
Straddie, as North Stradbroke Island is affectionately known, is the second largest sand island in the world. The island is about 38 kilometres long and 11 kilometres wide, and has a permanent population of approximately 2,500 with three main townships of Dunwich, Amity Point and Point Lookout. The island’s unique, timeless beauty is appreciated by all who live on and visit the island.
You will be transported from Brisbane across the Vehicle Ferry, allowing us private transport the entire time on Straddie. On the island, we are exposed to wild Kangaroos, Koalas, Dolphins, Turtles, Manta Rays, Whales (in season) and so much more! Some of the scenic points of interest include the pristine water of Brown Lake and the epic North Gorge Walk.
- Your packing list should include the following: comfortable clothing and footwear, swimwear (swimming is optional), towel, snacks, camera
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years old
- For special dietary requirements such as gluten-free or vegan options, there will be a $10 fee payable on the day itself
You will be picked up by the tour operator at around 0730hrs. You will return at approximately 1745hrs
What You Get
- Return transfers from Brisbane
- Approximately 10-hour North Stradbroke Island Tour itinerary
- Whale watching (June - October)
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from tour departure point
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Roma Street Bus Stop 125 at Transit Centre, Brisbane City