High Tea Cruise on the Brisbane River
Treat yourself to a decadent afternoon of High Tea on the Brisbane River.
Experience the old-world charm of the iconic timber paddle wheelers or air-conditioned comfort of the Grand Voyager whilst cruising along the Brisbane River, enjoying the tradition of high tea.
Your afternoon will be filled with a spectacular 3-tier high tea stand comprising of sweet and savory hot & cold delicacies, including scones with cream and jam, baked New York cheesecake, chocolate fondant, truffled egg & free-range chicken sandwiches, roasted beef wrap and more. Your high tea cruise is all-inclusive - all your beverages are included.
- From 21 March 2020, beer, vodka, gin, rum and bourbon will not be included
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but still require tickets for accurate headcount. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number should you be bringing along children aged 3 and below
Your high tea cruise departs at 1300hrs and returns at around 1530hrs on Saturday and Sunday
What You Get
- Approximately 2.5-hour Brisbane River cruise with the most sensational views of Brisbane
- 3-tier High Tea tower to share
- All beverages except beer, vodka, gin, rum and bourbon
- Entertainment onboard
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Eagle Street Pier, 1 Eagle St, Brisbane