Haunted Brisbane Ghost Tour
Walk the streets of Queensland’s creepy capital – Brisbane. Despite its modern appearance, the River City is an old town – haunted by its past.
Join this intimate 90-minute historic ghost tour with an eerie tour guide. Hear real ghost stories and visit real haunted sites as you walk through the heart of Brisbane City. Hear true tales researched from archives, libraries, former residents and local people - the arcade ghost, a haunted lift, scary church, a possessed press and even an undead politician!
This unique walking tour includes access into the Brisbane Arcade and takes you as close as possible to other haunted sites along the tour route. Due to security and safety concerns, the tour is unable to go inside every building.
In the event that the walking tour is not suitable to operate, the tour will proceed in a coach. Visit 4 of Brisbane’s most haunted sites. Hidden among the modern skyscrapers, spirits dwell – places where the ghosts of the past linger. In these dark locations, we will unearth the mysteries, legends and things not spoken about. Hear real ghost stories and visit real haunted sites – including after hours access to the Christ Church graveyard.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 4 and below
- Please ensure that everyone in your party has fully enclosed, flat soled shoes. Stilettos, sandals, thongs or bare feet are strictly not permitted. Ballet flats are fine
Tour commences at 1930hrs every Thursday and Sunday
What You Get
- Approximately 90-minute guided tour
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the night of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
For Walking Tour, please meet inside Brisbane Arcade, Adelaide Street Entrance, Brisbane City.
For Coach Tour, please meet outside Boggo Road Gaol, Boggo Road, Dutton Park.