Gold Coast Full Day Art Tour (Departure from Helensvale Railway Station)
The full-day Art Tour offers a unique opportunity to meet talented artists in their own studios set in the beautiful tranquil Tamborine Mountain and surrounds.
Tamborine Mountain is home to some quirky and charming art galleries, each with its own appeal and unique style and ambience. Within their serene studio environments you will be able to informally chat to the artists, find out what inspirations they draw on and potentially see them at work. The artists' repertoire includes painting, drawing, ceramic art, sculpture, pottery, printmaking and handmade books.
- For more information on the Artists in Residence on Tamborine Mountain, please click here
Your pickup time will be stated on your confirmation voucher after your booking is successfully processed
What You Get
- Pickup and dropoff
- Exclusive access to artists' studios, with at least one demonstration from an artist
- Fine 2-course lunch in beautiful surrounds
- Wine tasting fees (optional wine tasting)
- Afternoon Devonshire tea
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You will be picked up from Helensvale railway station, which has a direct rail link to Brisbane city