Dash of Brisbane - Brewery Tour
Don’t have the entire day to sip beer and want to fit something in before your afternoon flight? Come along on this half-day Brisbane option and splash out on a Dash of Brisbane.
Visit some outstanding craft breweries and check out a favourite bar or two as well. This tour is ideal for those without a lot of time, or people who are just beginning their foray into beer. Come and see what all the fuss is about and why Queensland craft beer is so hot - it’s cool.
- Newstead / Green Beacon - These neighbouring breweries, situated in the Newstead and Teneriffe areas of Brisbane, are staples in the Queensland craft beer repertoire and an ideal place to start your tour. Sample their core ranges - plus maybe a few seasonal brew if the time is right
- 1 of 3 breweries:
- Milton Common - Check out one of Brisbane's hidden breweries, Common Ground, set inside Milton Common, where you will receive a warm welcome and cold beers. Their taps are always rotating, with several guest beers on tap. Serving anything from an IPA to a sour, come along to see what's on!
- Semi-Pro Brewing - This crew has created a welcoming space amongst the brewing tanks, with food trucks on-site and great music in the background. Bearded men wear pink at Semi-Pro and it's easy to get distracted by the on-site video games. There is a solid range of awesome beer to suit everyone's tastes
- Mystery Brewery - You will only know on the day of your tour! Your third and final venue may be one listed above, or the operator may switch it up and visit Soapbox Brewery, Sea Legs Brewing Co, Revel Brewing Co, Helios Slipstream Brewing, Ballistic Brewing Co, Brisbane Brewing Co., All Inn Brewing Co. or one of the other outstanding craft breweries in the area
- Please be informed that you have to bring along a valid Photo ID for the tour
Pickup time differs slightly for both pickup points:
- The Gresham - 0945hrs & 1420hrs
- Daily Planet Cafe - 1000hrs & 1430hrs
Please allow 3.5 to 4 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Transportation in a private, air-conditioned van
- Guided brewery tour with explanation of brewing processes at 3 breweries
- Beer samples at all breweries visited
- Refreshments & snacks
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You can choose from 2 pickup points:
- The Gresham (308 Queen Street, Brisbane) is an historic pub in central Brisbane. From Central Station, exit toward Ann Street. Walk past the ANZAC Memorial and through Post Office Square, next to the NAB bank, and you will find The Gresham tucked away. Alternatively you can exit toward Edward Street, head down the hill and turn left onto Queen Street. Walk about 1/2 block and The Gresham will be next to the NAB on your left
- Daily Planet Cafe (228 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley) is a very short wallk from the Fortitude Valley Station – come out, hang a left and turn right at the Elephant Hotel (Wickham St) and DPC is on your right. If you hit the Night Owl, you’ve gone too far. Daily Planet Cafe is a comic book-inspired cafe that offers a 10% discount on drink purchases on the day of your tour when you show your tour confirmation