Brisbane Whale Watching
Look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow and play all within metres from the boat.
Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active, displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe. Clearly, there is no better place to observe the mighty Humpback Whales than Brisbane’s Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world’s best whale watching destinations in the world.
Brisbane Whale Watching’s high-speed, air conditioned luxury catamaran "Eye Spy" represents the ultimate in "whale friendly" design and technology. Built locally in Brisbane, she features the latest in environmentally friendly technology with low noise propellers and low wash characteristic hull design. Your Captain, Kerry Lopez, is recognised as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific rim. Kerry's skilled and dedicated friendly crew will assure you an unforgettable whale watching adventure.
- Dress warmly and wear flat shoes. If you wish to spend time on the outside decks of our vessel, you may like to wear a light waterproof wind-jacket
- A licenced bar and souvenir counter is available on-board, selling a range of goods such as film, confectionery, beverages and merchandise
- The operator offers a complimentary cruise for you on the next available departure if you do not see any whales on the day of your cruise
- Whale Watching is a weather dependent activity. The operator will put you on the next available cruise or offer a refund if the cruise is cancelled due to bad weather conditions
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but still require tickets for accurate headcount. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required
Whale Watching cruises operate daily from June to November (weather permitting).
Boarding commences at 0900hrs for a 1000hrs departure. You will return at approximately 1430hrs.
What You Get
- Approximately 4.5-hour whale watching cruise
- Extensive and informative commentary
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the cruise operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Your Whale Watching cruise departs from Redcliffe Jetty.
For directions, please click here.