Brisbane Saturday Buffet Lunch Cruise
Experience Australia’s most beautiful river city from the iconic Kookaburra River Queens or Grand Voyager. Built specifically for Queensland, these custom-made paddle wheelers are famous on the Brisbane River and have welcomed millions of happy guests for over 30 years.
Departing from Brisbane city, once onboard, you will be taken to your allocated table and be surrounded by the most stunning sights of Brisbane on Kookaburra Cruise or air-conditioned Voyager. Stroll the outdoor decks, enjoy a cold drink on the rooftop and enjoy Brisbane's best lunch cruise.
Sailing both upstream and downstream from the departure point, sights include the beautiful Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the Maritime Museum, Brisbane’s Southbank precinct including the Brisbane Wheel, the city’s finest modern and heritage architecture, homes of the rich and famous and many more of Brisbane’s spectacular attractions.
- The seasonal lunch buffet menu includes local reef fish, 12-hour confit pork belly, slow cooked Angus beef, pasta, gourmet salads, chocolate fondant, cheesecake and much more
- Children aged 3 and below are free of charge but still require tickets for accurate headcount. Please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number should you be bringing along children aged 3 and below
Your lunch cruise departs at 1300hrs and returns at around 1530hrs on Saturday
What You Get
- Approximately 2.5-hour Brisbane River cruise with the most sensational views of Brisbane
- Access to all outdoor decks, including rooftop, with 360-degree uninterrupted views
- Seasonal buffet with over 20 dishes
- Selected local and imported beers, Australian red and white wines, bubbles, vodka, whiskey, gin, rum & bourbon
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Other drinks (full bar on-board)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your cruise.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Eagle Street Pier, 1 Eagle St, Brisbane