Brisbane Photography Night Tour
Master Composition and walk away with the confidence to shoot in low light.
Get off auto mode and shoot in manual modes. Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture creatively. This Photo walk will end near Story Bridge.
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands-on challenges to put theory into practice
- Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Photo critique
- Night Photography of Cityscapes and River
What to bring?
- Digital camera (no smartphones!)
- Fully charged batteries
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote - you have to bring your own tripod
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photographs
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Umbrella, small towel & plastic bag (in the event of rain)
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Your tour commences at 1730hrs
What You Get
- 2.5-hour photography tour/course
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Food and Beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
29 River Terrace, Kangaroo Point QLD 4169