Brisbane Photography Day Course for Beginners
Perfect for beginners! Learn how to select Shot and Subject Matter. Brisbane Photography Tours are fun and creative.
Get off "Auto" Mode, gain confidence and become comfortable with various camera settings.
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands-on challenges to put theory into practice
- Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Photo critique
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture etc.)
What to bring?
- Digital camera (no smartphones!)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photographs
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen & water
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Umbrella, small towel & plastic bag (in the event of rain)
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
Your tour commences at 1400hrs
What You Get
- 3-hour photography tour/course
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Food and Beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
285 Ann Street, Brisbane City