Brisbane Laneways and Cafe Tour
Brisbane laneways and streets are full of cafes and restaurants - over 1,500 at last count - but go to any city and the best coffee is never on the main street.
This walk is a tasting tour of the City Centre coffee scene. We will stop at selected laneway cafes, chat to passionate baristas, learn about coffee and of course, enjoy some coffee (or tea, chai latte, iced chocolate) and tasty little bites. This walking tour is an Instagram heaven for many!
On this relaxed tour, you will also pick up some great tips on eating and drinking from Brisbanites who know every cool bar and café in town, see a little on-street art and finish at a laneway cafe/bar before the office workers are out.
- You will walk for about 1.5 kilometres, with lots of sitting and toilets at every venue. Please ensure that you wear comfortable shoes that you can walk in for 1.5 hours. Your packing list should also include sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, umbrella (just in case it rains), and a couple of thin layers from June to August
- Tour participants have to be 18 years of age and older
Tour operates every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1330 - 1630 hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 3-hour tasting tour of the City Centre coffee scene
- Coffee/tea with bites at each café
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour commences at Queen Street Mall, outside the Visitor Information Centre.
Tour concludes at CBD Cafe.