Brisbane Art and Design Tour
Get an up-close introduction to Brisbane’s excellent open air art scene.
On this walk, you will discover a mix of 40 works created by over 30 artists. Your guide will show you the best sculpture, design, murals and architectural features in the CBD – a mix of contemporary commissions, historical sculpture, rogue street art and building facades. You will hear the story behind each piece and pick up some great tips on eating, drinking and art galleries to visit.
You will finish at the internationally-renowned Queensland Art Gallery / Gallery of Modern Art, just in time for you to grab lunch and enjoy the rest of your day! Alternatively, our guide will accompany you on the 10 minute walk back to the Queen Street Mall.
- You will walk for about 3 kilometres, with a couple of opportunities for a quick rest and toilet break. Please ensure that you wear comfortable shoes that you can walk in for three hours. Your packing list should also include sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, umbrella (just in case it rains), and a couple of thin layers from June to August
- This tour is not designed for children but interested children aged 12 and over are welcome to join
- This tour itinerary does not suit prams and strollers but if you have a baby who is likely to sleep through in a front pack, they are most welcome
- This tour is fine for wheelchair users
Tour operates every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 0930 - 1230 hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 3-hour tour exploring Brisbane's vast open-air art scene
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Food & Beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Tour commences at Queen Street Mall, outside the Visitor Information Centre.
Tour concludes at QAGOMA, Stanley Street, South Brisbane.