Brisbane Airport Transfers (To and From Brisbane CBD Accommodation)
Con-X-ion, the airport transfer organisation with three decades of experience, ensures you have the most relaxed ride to the airport, taking away the stress of Brisbane’s roads, and ensuring you arrive in plenty of time.
Brisbane, Queensland’s capital, is a great city to visit on holiday. With so many people travelling to and from the city by plane, as travellers ourselves we understand the occasional stress caused by transferring to and from Brisbane Airport.
Enjoy premier door-to-door airport transfer service from Con-X-ion. Con-X-ion guarantees:
- A relaxed journey - you won't be checking your watch every thirty seconds and worrying about how to get to the check-in desk before it closes
- An experienced and knowledgeable driver who knows how to get you to your destination - airport, office, hotel or cruise terminal - in plenty of time
- An unrivalled door-to-door transfer experience for everyone
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number, Flight Details to/from Brisbane & Accommodation Details in Brisbane CBD
- Transfers booked are one-way only. If you wish to book for a return transfer, please make 2 bookings
Your designated pickup time will be provided on your confirmation voucher after your booking is successful.
For transfers from Brisbane Airport, please check in at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to ensure a punctual departure. For transfers to Brisbane Airport, please wait outside your accommodation/pickup point at least 10 minutes before your designated pickup time.
What You Get
- One-way transfer from Brisbane Airport to your Brisbane City accommodation (or vice versa)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your transfer.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- Thre will be an accompanying $10 administration fee for all refunds processed
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
All arriving passengers into Brisbane Airport are to proceed to the information counter where check-in will occur. You will then be directed to your departing shuttle.
*For Domestic Airport, the information counter is directly outside in the bus pickup area. For International Airport, it will be in the Arrival.
If you are unable to locate the information counter, please ask one of the airport ambassadors for assistance, or phone 1300 266 946 or +61 7 5556 9888.