Boggo Road Gaol Ghost Tour
Visit the notorious Boggo Road Gaol, the most notorious Australian prison of the 20th century that is often haunted by its violent past.
Hear ghost stories from prisoners and warders; learn about the Gaol’s history, gallows, executions, as well as life and death inside the Gaol. As seen on Getaway and Great South East, this is one of Australia’s premier historical ghost tours. If ever a jail was haunted, you bet Boggo Road Gaol would be.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 and below
- Please ensure that everyone in your party has fully enclosed, flat soled shoes. Stilettos, sandals, thongs or bare feet are strictly not permitted. Ballet flats are fine
Tour commences at 1930hrs from Wednesday to Sunday
What You Get
- Approximately 2-hour guided walking tour through this haunted site
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the night of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Front gates, Boggo Road Gaol, Annerley, Brisbane
*More details will be provided on your confirmation voucher.