Bloody Brisbane Crime Tour
Long before Melbourne existed, Brisbane was receiving the convict rejects of Sydney. Behind the modern facade, discover the dark heart of the capital of the Sunshine State.
Walk three city blocks through two centuries of Brisbane's criminal history. This 90-minute crime tour of Brisbane is where you can hear real crime stories and visit real crime scene locations, including:
- The Death of Dundalli - Aboriginal hero or cold killer?
- Gunfire at the Regent Cinema - Johnny Stuart & the Whiskey Au Go Go
- The Mad Butcher of Queen Street - Patrick Mayne: Murderer?
- Love in a Laneway - prostitution, execution and murder in wartime Brisbane
- Without a Trace - A haunting murder-mystery
- The Bloody Tyrant - Killed by his own men?
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 and below
- This tour is based on the books Bloody Brisbane: Murder in the River City - Volumes 1 & 2 by Crime Tours researcher Jack Sim
- Please ensure that everyone in your party has fully enclosed, flat soled shoes. Stilettos, sandals, thongs or bare feet are strictly not permitted. Ballet flats are fine
Tour commences at 1930hrs on Saturday
What You Get
- Approximately 2-hour guided walking tour through various crime scene locations
- Donation to Ghost Tours' Heritage Fund
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the night of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
King George Square, opposite Brisbane City Hall, under the TV screen.
For more information, please click here.