Best of Brisbane - Brewery Tour
The boutique beers in Brisbane have never tasted better, as demonstrated by the many awards individual beers and breweries have won. Get behind the best of Australia on tour with us!
Visit award-winning independent craft breweries at some of Brisbane’s trendiest suburbs, get treated to a behind-the-scenes guided tour of at least one brewery, chat with the people that produce this liquid gold and even enjoy some history with your beer education.
- Newstead / Green Beacon - These neighbouring breweries, situated in the Newstead and Teneriffe areas of Brisbane, are staples in the Queensland craft beer repertoire and an ideal place to start your tour. Sample their core ranges - plus maybe a few seasonal brew if the time is right
- Milton Common - Situated in the shadow of the iconic XXXX brewery, Milton Common makes beer for the people. We will settle down for a delicious lunch accompanied by a tasting paddle or schooner of cold beer. If owner Jimmy is around, he will likely pull up a stool, steal a few chips and have a chin-wag about his motivation and inspiration behind this welcoming Milton mecca *Please note that our lunch venue is subject to change based on brewery events, traffic, dietary needs, etc. Other options for lunch stops include Revel Brewing Co or Sea Legs Brewing*
- Mystery Brewery - Your fourth and final venue of the day is always changing. Depending on the group, the traffic, scheduled events and how everyone is feeling, the operator might stick close and visit a city venue like Semi-Pro or Sea Legs, or maybe you will head north to All Inn, east to Bacchus Brewing or south to Helios, Ballistic or Slipstream
- Please be informed that you have to bring along a valid Photo ID for the tour
Pickup time differs slightly for both pickup points:
- The Gresham - 1030hrs
- Daily Planet Cafe - 1045hrs
Please allow approximately 6 hours for the entire tour.
What You Get
- Transportation in a private, air-conditioned van
- Guided brewery tour with explanation of brewing processes at 4 breweries
- Beer samples at all breweries visited
- Refreshments & snacks
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You can choose from 2 pickup points:
- The Gresham (308 Queen Street, Brisbane) is an historic pub in central Brisbane. From Central Station, exit toward Ann Street. Walk past the ANZAC Memorial and through Post Office Square, next to the NAB bank, and you will find The Gresham tucked away. Alternatively you can exit toward Edward Street, head down the hill and turn left onto Queen Street. Walk about 1/2 block and The Gresham will be next to the NAB on your left
- Daily Planet Cafe (228 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley) is a very short wallk from the Fortitude Valley Station – come out, hang a left and turn right at the Elephant Hotel (Wickham St) and DPC is on your right. If you hit the Night Owl, you’ve gone too far. Daily Planet Cafe is a comic book-inspired cafe that offers a 10% discount on drink purchases on the day of your tour when you show your tour confirmation