Beenleigh Artisan Distillery Tour and Rum Experience
Combine a tour of Australia's oldest functioning distillery with an awesome tasting experience.
Tour Australia's oldest continually working registered distillery. Be prepared to hear some of the many stories of the distillery's vast and rich history, learn about the fermentation process of Rum and how distillation systems work, and stroll through the Barrel Room while being introduced to the various woods and ex-purpose flavours within the vats and barrels that you can taste in every sip of premium Australian Rum.
After the tour, choose between Classic Tasting or Distillers' Selection to taste for yourself and discover the award-winning Australian Rum.
- Children under 18 years old cannot attend the Rum Experience - please purchase the Tour only tickets for them
- All tour participants must noit consume alcohol prior to the tour
- Guests with mobility issues are not recommended to join this tour, as you will be touring a working distillery
- Photography is only permitted before and after the tour (no photography during the tour)
Tours operate from Wednesdays to Sundays at 1030hrs, 1130hrs, 1230hrs, 1330hrs and 1430hrs
What You Get
- Approximately 40-minute Distillery Tour
- Sample of Australian Rum and various products after the tour
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
142 Distillery Road, Eagleby QLD 4207, Australia