Australia Zoo and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Tour
This tour is a perfect package of Australia Zoo and the natural splendour of Sunshine Coast Hinterland’s Montville and Mary Cairncross – all in one day!
Get 5 hours to visit and explore Queensland's Australia Zoo, made famous by the late Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, is one of Australia’s top tourist attractions. The zoo features an exciting species of animals, shows and exhibits that highlights a different aspect of the animal kingdom. Explore a haven of over 100 different species including Steve's favourites - the crocodile, tiger and cheetah. Australia Zoo is a great platform for those same animals to act as ambassadors for their cousins in the wild, giving the zoo the ability to educate the world about animal conservation and to increase the chances of protecting all wildlife.
After the Zoo, take in the beauty of the remarkable Glass House Mountains from Mary Cairncross Reserve. Enjoy afternoon tea in the historic Montville village (at your own cost) with fantastic views of the entire Sunshine Coast.
- Check out the zoo's Top 10 Highlights here
- Please click here for the map of the zoo
- Participation is free for children aged 2 and below
Tour operates on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
You will be picked up by the tour operator at approximately 0745hrs. You will return to Brisbane CBD at around 1700hrs.
What You Get
- Return coach transfers with on-board commentary
- Admission to Australia Zoo
- Guided tour to Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
159 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
You will be picked up from the driveway entrance into Hotel Jen.