Whether you’re a looking for an Introductory or Certified Dive, Adventure Moreton Island has a dive to suit you!
The Tangalooma Wrecks is Moreton Island’s premier dive location. With 15 purposely sunk shipwrecks, you are guaranteed a dive teeming with reef fish and corals that have formed on the wrecks since 1963. You can expect to see wobbegongs, trevally, kingfish, dugongs, sea turtles, yellowtail, dolphins, tuna and an abundance of tropical reef fish!
A typical itinerary of your day is as follows:
0620hrs - Check in at Tangalooma Wharf
0700hrs - Ferry departure
0815hrs - Arrive at the resort and meet your AMI Team at the end of the jetty
0830hrs - Go on tours/activities and enjoy your day!
1530hrs - Check in at ferry departure zone
1600hrs - Return ferry departure
1715hrs - Arrive back at Tangalooma Wharf
- The minimum age for participation is 12 years old
- Optional add-ons (at $45 each) include 90-minute Marine Discovery Cruise (Glass Bottom Boat), Snorkel tour, Segway tour, Sea Scooter Safari. Please enquire with your AMI Team on-site
- The wrecks area is 2.5km away from the resort and it would take around 25 to 30 minutes to get there, depending on fitness level
Your ferry departs at 0700hrs. Check-in commences at 0620hrs
What You Get
- Return ferry transfer from Brisbane
- 1 Certified or Introductory Dive
- 1-hour Kayak or Stand-Up Paddle Board Hire
- 1-hour Beach Bike Hire
- 1-hour Snorkel Equipment Hire
- Resort facilities
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Optional add-ons
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4009